Tobacco is bad for you!
If you’re interested in quitting smoking or other tobacco use, please call:
Make the DC Quitline your Lifeline.
Or use this list of Tobacco Cessation Programs in DC, Maryland and Virginia to find a program for you.
• Smoking Cessation Programs in DC Metro Area
• Quit Tips (CDC)
• CDC’s You Can Quit Smoking
• Real Stories from Former Smokers (CDC)
• How to Quit – Government Resources (CDC)
• Fact Sheet: What’s in a Cigarette
• Preventing Tobacco Use Among Youth and Young Adults: A Report of the Surgeon General
• A Report of the Surgeon General – The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke
• Executive Summary of the Surgeon General's Report [PDF]